Long-time Case fan from WA state

Where members can introduce themselves and giving alittle info on themselves

Postby case680rob » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:15 am

Hey folks,

I'm new around here, and new to the idea of hydraulic drive tractors. Grew up running lots of Case machines, and others, but never a GT with HY-Drive or anything like it. Don't know much about the capabilities of them with the exception of the 190 I inherited nearly ten years ago now. I can see there are many on here who "invent" their own parts, attachments, and so on, which I can relate to! I do that all the time with pickups, tractors, dirt bikes, you name it... Have welder, just make it work! I respect the purist Case owners, just can't afford that and have to take what I can get to make things work...

Thanks for putting together a place where people like us can swap ideas and experiences:)

Rob Smith

By the way, are there any Case-Ingy shows out West here? I see lots going on in the midwest, but I think I have only seen like three Case GT's here, two in my family and one on CL...
case680rob

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Long-time Case fan from WA state

Postby 3427 Ingersoll » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 am

Hi Rob,
Welcome aboard. I don't know of much happening for Case Ingersoll tractor in your neck of the woods. It helps you to advertise saying you have a one of a kind out there. :D Just be careful. You'll have more next to the other one before you know it.

Dan
If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
Ronald Reagan
3427 Ingersoll

Return to Meet the Members