Buford loader

Questions and answers regarding the various attachments

Buford loader

Postby bbpitts » Sun May 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Sorry about the ugly green tractor but I kind of like their loader. I do not need a front loader and want a little more than a Johnny Bucket. This looked like it might work and would be a little easier to build. The question is-- would the the Case snap fast pins/mount on a 444 support that kind of weight or would you still need to mount it to the frame? I do not intend to be lifting 600 lbs of dirt, just want to move mulch and stuff around the yard.
I have bought a lot of shovels over the years and none of them seem to fit my hand very well. :lol: :lol:
318 Loader Side View.JPG

Thanks Bill
BILL
bbpitts

Buford loader

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Buford loader

Postby 3427 Ingersoll » Sun May 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Bill,
Now that I have my eyes re-focused after looking at that green I can see what I'm typing. :lol: You would have about 100 pounds just in the loader set up alone not including weight in the bucket. The bucket is not that large so I think the snap fast system should hold up rather well. I wouldn't go lifting a 1000 lbs with it. It your just looking to move mulch and things like that it should be OK or if you move dirt and rocks you can try it out and see how it handles by starting with just a half bucket full and go from there.

Dan
If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
Ronald Reagan
3427 Ingersoll

Return to Attachments