Don't get scamed

This Forum is for posting about deals gone bad.
Forum rules
This Forum is for posting about deals gone bad and that is it. This is not a forum for bashing, name calling or any other form a personal attacks. This is an informative forum in regards to a dealing that had not turned out the way it was expected by the parties involved. Only the immediate parties involved with the dealing are allowed to post and each party is allowed to post only once. After a party makes their post they may NOT create a new topic so they can post again about the same deal gone bad. If one party creates a topic in this forum about a deal gone bad then that is it. The other party if they are a member here on case-ingersoll-tractors.com is allowed to post one rebuttal and that is all. After the two parties involved have each had a chance to post about the deal gone bad, the topic will be locked. The parties involved will need to handle their differences outside of case-ingersoll-tractors.com. No third party comments are to be posted in these topics or any where else within case-ingersoll-tractors.com pertaining to the deal gone bad. Topics, discussions or any other means of communication may not be posted any where else within case-ingersoll-tractors.com pertaining to a deal gone bad other then simply directing someone to the deal gone bad forum.

case-ingersoll-tractors.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate or remove any content and/or user ID immediately and without notice if (a)case-ingersoll-tractors.com believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of the case-ingersoll-tractors.com guidelines, or (b) case-ingersoll-tractors.com believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others. Please help us keep case-ingersoll-tractors.com an enjoyable and positive experience. If you see content that violates case-ingersoll-tractors.com guidelines please inform the owner or moderators immediately.

Thank you,

case-ingersoll-tractors.com

Don't get scamed

Postby ljones » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:56 am

I have recently been searching for a motor when a guy from ireland (of all places) e-mailed me about a 14 horse kohler motor that was rebuilt he even sent pics, he wanted $200 us for it, he kept prodding for my adress, then I ran across the real motor on ebay with a starting bid of $450 not for sale by allen sharlow from ierland his e-mail is asharlow@blumail.org. Be CARFUL there are people out there who will take advantage of our hobby.
ljones

Don't get scamed

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Deals Gone Bad