Dumb Questions

A list of Frequently Asked Questions

Dumb Questions

Postby RolFarrar » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 pm

If you have a question, how can it be a "dumb" question? You need an answer! When I first started on these forums, I found it rather daunting to get a quick answer to a question when I first had to learn the forum format and then go through all the "FAQ's and files!" Sometimes that required far more time than I had to spend! My tractor was down and I had work to do! Why else would I be here??? There is no such thing as a dumb question, and anyone who thinks that your question is dumb, has no business answering questions. They should simply pass it by and allow someone else the privilege of helping you out! After all, that is why most of us participate in forums. That, and sometimes we have "dumb questions" of out own! :o Please do not allow the ignorance of someone to intimidate you!
RolFarrar

Dumb Questions

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Dumb Questions

Postby RAM50V8EFI » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:11 pm

You are correct Rol, there are no dumb questiosn, only dumb answers. One the most agravating things for someone new to the internet or even forums is to be told how their post lacks forethought by not having read through the faqs before posting. Although most answers can be found there sometimes time is of the essence and a quick accurate reply to a question can save things from going from bad to worse for the poster. Faq's are in essence for leisure reading but posts are for the most part to save the day when things went bad!

RAM50V8EFI
Darren, East Central Illinois
RAM50V8EFI

Postby greg » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Well I totally agree... But when I 1st got on "THE OTHER CASE SITE" that is what I was told... That they would not answer and that I search the files and prior post myself...

Well I did but man it made my head spin...

And its still spinning after my LOADER on a 446 issue....
Greg from Maine

Not trying to re-invent the wheel, just trying to make it roll better.....
Current projects... 1964 Wheelhorse 864...1979 Case 446
greg

Postby greg » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Well I totally agree... But when I 1st got on "THE OTHER CASE SITE" that is what I was told... That they would not answer and that I search the files and prior post myself...

Well I did but man it made my head spin...

And its still spinning after my LOADER on a 446 issue....
Greg from Maine

Not trying to re-invent the wheel, just trying to make it roll better.....
Current projects... 1964 Wheelhorse 864...1979 Case 446
greg

Return to FAQs